If anyone would like to join me for some simultaneous birding and greening up, I'm going to cover Old Bridge Road and Kendall Station in Norwich on Saturday morning. I'll park on Old Bridge Road, starting at 8 am, and walk from there, doing the loop along RR tracks by the pond and back along the road. I expect to be done by 9:30. I have 3 green-up trash bags and a strong desire to see some migrants!

Hope to meet some of you there.

Chris

Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x1
http://vtecostudies.org/

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]