We will now be meeting with Sarah in Oberlander Lounge in the gym at 6:00. A little more comfortable!

On May 2, 2016, at 9:16 PM, "Katherine E. Bach" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

See the email below from coach Jeff, in case some people haven't gotten onto his email list yet!

Hi Gang,

Sarah Groff True has graciously accepted our invitation to meet with us on Wednesday, May 11 at 6:00 in the room where we have strength class (halfway through the session). She will give a short talk and answer questions. I hope we can have a great crowd for this special event!!! I'm sure it provide inspiration for our race the following Sunday!

From Wikepedia:

Sarah True (née Groff, born November 27, 1981[1]) is an American athlete who competes in triathlon. She represented the United States in triathlon at the 2012 Summer Olympics[2] finishing in fourth place.[3] True is the winner of the 2007 ITU Aquathlon World Championships[4] and finished in second place in the 2014 ITU World Triathlon Series. At the 2016 Summer Olympics she will again represent the United States in triathlon.[5]

Sarah lives in Hanover with her husband, Ben True, Dartmouth  '09, one of the premier middle distance runners in the world.

<Sarah_Groff,_winner_in_Stockholm_2014..jpg>

jeff

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON