Error during command authentication.

Dear Researchers, OSP Staff and Department Grant Managers,

Just a very quick note on conflict of interest disclosures related to grant applications and awards.  For those of you that are PHS funded or work with PHS funded researchers, you will recall that Congress requires that you receive training every four years on conflict of interest.   It is hard to believe that it has been four years since the regulations went into effect in August of 2012.   For those of you that were part of the early cohort, you have already or will receive notices to do a quick refresher on CITI, our on-line training tool.   It is our goal to make this as painless as possible while, obviously, continuing to assure compliance with federal requirements.

Another update is that we will be moving to a new COI system in Rapport on our Click/Huron platform.  Stayed tuned for news on the system rollout and other policy changes that will hopefully make your experience in compliance much easier.

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain Dartmouth’s compliance standards that are mandated by the government in order to receive federal grant funding.

If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to email me or Henrike Frowein.

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College

11 Rope Ferry Road

Hanover, NH 03755

603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the INVESTIGATORS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INVESTIGATORS