May 21 Trade/Collab Educational Fashion Film at Fashion Boutique (White River Junction Vermont)

Hi,

My name is Alyssa Couture. I am designer/owner of
Alternative Fashion. I'm looking for
an amateur videographer/filmaker in the NH/VT area
to film a new video, for my
news/media site Alternative Fashion
Media.

We need to create a fashion video,
and will be shot at highly acclaimed
and accredited eco chic boutique Revolution.

We will use the space specifically for the environment,
add the boutique owner for my audience engagement, and to show a
cool representation of my "eco fashion" talk
where I'll be giving tips, techniques, and news
for fashionistas, consumers, and fashion professionals.

The date is May 21st at 4:30 PM, more details when you
reply with your portfolio, and agreement that you are free
to film at that date and time.

I can offer 100 dollars worth of Alternative Fashion Merchandise!

Please visit my website to learn more about my work:
www.alternativefashionmedia.com

This video will be used for educational purposes,
and  it's 100% non-profit and will be free to
the public.

Kind Regards,

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES