Hmm, then that hummingbird sized missile I saw out of the corner of my eye here in Wilder may have been a bird after all!

Will get the sugar water on the stove!

On Apr 21, 2016 1:42 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I checked the web site hummingbirds.net  today.
Their migration map for 2016 shows sightings in NH on April 12th and 17th
 and sightings in Vermont on April 12th and 20th.

  So its time to get those feeders out and make a solution of 1 part sugar to 4 parts water.
  The nights are chilly and I don't see many flowers as yet in the area.

J. Barton
Enfield Center.

To post messages, send e-mail to:  [log in to unmask]
To contact the list owner:  [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]