Bumping this up. Please sign up guys!!! Will make a world of difference to the 20s.

-Catherine
From: Catherine Rocchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 10:01 PM
To: Triathlon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dimensions Activities Fair Sign Ups!

Hi friends,

The Dimensions Student Activities Fair is happening next Monday, April 18th, from 3:30-5:30pm—really soon (get pumped)!  We’re splitting it up into 2 shifts: 3:30-4:30pm and 4:30-5:30pm. In order to accommodate these times without requiring anyone to miss practice, the outdoor ride will be held at 4:30pm that day. Indoor spin will still be at the normal time, 3:00. Thus, if you’re planning to go on the outdoor ride, then it makes sense for you to sign up for the first time slot, and if you’re planning to go to spin, then you should sign up for the second time slot.

This is an awesome opportunity to recruit 20s and build our team! There’s no particular limit to how many people can be there, but it would be amazing to have at least 2-3 people signed up for each time slot.

Please sign up by Thursday, April 21 (2 days!) at midnight so I can give you logistics info on Friday before I leave for the weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ODTH6-qsgQupIaDcER4FINA9e5Q2e0OoKed--9eldUM/edit#gid=0

Thanks everyone!

Sbr,
Catherine

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON