Hi team!

No outdoor today, so we'll all be inside again, which leads us to make a
few requests. If you're going to be more than a few minutes late or leave
more than a few minutes early, please skip and let someone who can be there
the whole time take your spot. We really like being able to welcome
everyone, but if you're only excited about spin and not triathlon, please
be attentive to the number of bikes available and be willing to volunteer
your spot to a triathlete.

As soon as the weather clears up again, half of us will be outside and this
shouldn't be an issue. In the meantime, thanks for bearing with us to make
this fair for everyone!

Zach, Kelly, Abiah, Brandt

TLDR: there's not a lot of bikes but sitch will improve soon. In the
meantime please be considerate!