We spotted the Vesper Sparrow right away at the Ledyard bridge site where it was seen yesterday. As we pulled into the back lot the bird flew up into a tree immediately to the right of us. A few minutes later if landed at the far back of the lot, where it was browsing with a Song Sparrow. We got some good ID photos. Thanks to Chris for spotting this beautiful bird!

Keri Charles
Norwich VT

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]