Hey Triathletes!

Kelly gave me her blessing to reach out to you all about our road season (thanks Kelly!). Most of us are training in NC on our spring break trip but a few of us raced in Philly last weekend, the first race of our road season. The conference season runs through April 24th and nationals are in May. I am reaching out to invite you all to consider racing with us this spring, especially for our home race on April 9th.

The full schedule (with some race flyer links) is featured below:

Date

Location

March 19-20*

Philly Phlyer (PA) *during spring break

March 26-27

NYC Metro Showdown (NY/NJ)

April 2-3

Shippensburg Scurry (Shippensburg, PA)

April 9-10

L-Enfer du Nord (Hanover, NH/Charlotte, VT)

April 16-17

Army Spring Classic (Stony Point and West Point, NY)

April 23-24

ECCC Championships (Westminster, MA)

May 13-15

USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals (Asheville, NC)

Let me know if you’re interested! Dues are regularly $75 for the whole year and a license costs $45 for the season, but if you are only interested in racing the home course, we can work something out. Also, both races are totally beginner friendly. There is a new category (cat E for men, in addition to cat D for women) for beginners and an extensive introductory clinic for each race. You will need a bike, helmet, and Dartmouth jersey, however, in order to race.

I especially want to highlight the epic-factor of our home race, L’Enfer du Nord or “Hell of the North". It begins with a morning individual time trial from the Boat House to Oak Hill (no swimming, but triathletes are usually strong time trialists) and ends with an afternoon criterium around Frat Row. See the picture below of the Men’s B field turning off of Webster last year.

Again, let me know if you’re interested! And reach out to me asap if you’re interested in racing Shippensburg — the deadline to sign up is later today.

From the other side,

David

11034285_809635719149611_4456210150982807879_n.jpg

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON