Sorry!

This is the survey for Running Paces: http://goo.gl/forms/6Hy5c0KPfZ

From: Abiah K. Pritchard
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:44 PM
To: Triathlon
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring Schedule and Running Paces!

Hey everyone,

We're excited for 16S and we need your input on a few things!

We want to get a better idea of the team's availability for practices. We're going to try to keep spin practices on Monday and Friday, UVRC running on Tuesday, and strength on Wednesday. Fill out this survey about when to hold a second run practice and fit in two swim practices:

http://goo.gl/forms/iF7UilBGBZ

*please only fill this out if you are planning to somewhat regularly attend these practices

We also wanted to make it easier for people to find running partners, whether for spontaneous three milers after class or longer training runs on the weekend, and get an idea of who has a similar pace to them. Fill this survey out about your training paces and distances, and we'll work out some lists about who might be good to run with whom!

http://goo.gl/forms/iF7UilBGBZ

Have a great spring break, and see you in 16S!

Abiah, Brandt, Zach & Kelly

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON