Thistle’ be Fun! A Trip to the Boston Flower Show

Date: Sunday, March 20

Time: Departing at 9:00am

            Returning at 8:30pm

Location:

Boston Flower and Garden Show

Seaport World Trade Center

Boston, MA 02210

Cost:

$50 per Adult

$45 per Children ages 6 to 17

$35 for Children under 6

What better to cure the winter blues than being surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens? Escape the snowy North and head to the Boston Flower Show for a day, and don’t worry about driving or parking – we’ll drive you both ways! To register and for more information please visit http://meetupuppervalley.com/flowers.html.

Northern Stage to present Award- Winning New Drama “The Mountaintopin the Barrette Center for the Arts