The new eBirder of the Month challenge has been posted to Vermont eBird.
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/march-ebirder-of-the-month-challenge/.

This month’s *eBirder of the month*challenge, sponsored by Carl Zeiss
Sports Optics, focuses on exploring new areas. eBirders have
entered sightings from more than 3 million locations across every country
in the world. Even though that sounds like a big number, there is still a
lot we have yet to learn, and a lot of areas where we have very
little information! In March we’re encouraging you to explore, and fill
some of those knowledge gaps. The eBirder of the month will be drawn from
eBirders who *submit 1 or more complete no-X checklists in March from
at least 15 locations new to your eBird account*. This means a total of 15
lists is required as a minimum. These locations can be hotspots or any kind
of location, they just have new in *your specific*eBird account. Winners
will be notified by the 10th of the following month.

Learn more about visiting new locations by reading the rest of the article.

Good eBirding!
Kent

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]