Not sure if Great Horned Owls are "back" in Orford or I am owling more than I have since I came to town, but I had a GHOW calling before dawn along River Road this morning. I had one last year around this time near our house below Mt. Cube, unusual I think for the elevation and habitat. When I lived along the river in the nineties, I had them on several occasions. Today I birded my way up to Bedell Bridge, where I had a Red-bellied Woodpecker. They must be breeding here now as I have had them almost every visit over the past few years. I also had a singing Brown Creeper and singing American Tree Sparrows. Bedell Bridge was a bit surreal with the sound of ice popping, creaking and crashing as the receding water left ice suspended on tree trunks, branches and bushes in the flood-plain forest.
The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from Lebanon School District employees regarding the business of the School District, are government records available to the public upon request.  Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.  This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]