Please read below to learn more about this opportunity!

Best,

Mykel Nairne '16

From: Sarah Chamberlin
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 12:17 PM
To: Kelly L. Thompson; Mykel M. Nairne
Subject: FW: Logo Design

Dear Kelly and Mykel:

I sent this message to Chris Ivanyi on Friday, and he suggested that I forward the same message to each of you in hopes of reaching out to more students. We’re hoping to find someone who can create the kind of digital image our committee co-chairs are looking for. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Regards,

Sarah Chamberlin