Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to update you guys on a NEW SPONSORSHIP that our team now has!! If you're in the market for new cycling or swimming gear, be sure to check out ROKA online...we get 25% off all swim products and 20% off all cycling products when you use the discount codes on the bottom of this email, so if you need new gear, be sure to check this out! They have wetsuits, swimsuits, goggles, cycling shorts, and tons of other gear options.

They ask that we don't share these codes with non-team members, so if you want to buy something for parents/friends, maybe just buy it yourself and get them to pay you back.

ROKA discount codes: T-DartmouthTri25 and T-DartmouthTriCycle20 are now live. (They are not case sensitive.)

Happy shopping!!
Kelly