Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder to put in your info if you want to order a uniform!  I would like to have everyone's order by this Thursday night.  If you have any issues or questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

Fiona

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Fiona L. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 3, 2016 at 2:27:53 PM EST
To: Triathlon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Uniforms!!!

Hi Tri Team!

The time has come to order uniforms!  We will be ordering the Performance Classic Tri Suit, the Performance Link Tri Top, and the Performance Link Tri Bottoms from champion systems.  Each of these items comes in Men's and Women's sizes from XS to 4XL.   If you would like to see the style and fit information, you can go to http://champ-sys.com/custom/triathlon-collection.  A picture of our team's design is attached.  You can also see some photos of the suits on the team website.

The pricing should be approximately $110 for the one-piece suit, $48 for the top only, and $50 for the bottoms only.

Please fill out this spreadsheet with info about what you would like to order.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cd30sUAW6KQMRYS8tug56DSQqTbNs5n2ichUFRMYB1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  Thanks everyone!

<3 Fiona

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON