Hi everyone,

My ENGS 21 group will be out on the green today from 2:30-5 with apple cider donuts and coffee! We're testing out the yaktrax and get-a-grips I mentioned in my last email.

If anyone wants to stop by, maybe on your way to/from today's running practice, and try them out that'd be really helpful!

We're only asking people to run across the green once with the crampons on and fill out a short survey, and then you can enjoy a nice, fresh donut from Lou's and the coffee. &#X1f60a

I hope to see you all there!

Steph Jump

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON