Contact Raaz at [log in to unmask] if you're interested in helping out.

From: Aniksha Balamurugan
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 2:35:34 PM
To: Rebecca E. Burten
Cc: Nivedita Nagaraj
Subject: Raaz Intro Video for Naach Nation Showcase at Columbia University

Hey Becca,

So Raaz needs an introductory video that will be shown during a showcase we are performing in at Columbia University in late February! Each group that performs will have their video shown as a sort of introduction and then will perform immediately after. The video needs to be a max length of 1:30 min, so we were thinking about a minute! Below is a link resembling the kind of video we're thinking of. The essential thing is that we want it to hype up the audience!

Sample Intro Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8uAJx1fwfE

Additionally, below are some of our previous performance/practice videos that could be incorporated, and we'd be excited to film other scenes as well for the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXPmqwnVd-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lcYku5-BHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1cEvaql20

None of us are well versed in filming or fliming equipment, so if anyone you know of would be interested in doing this, we'd greatly appreciate it! We'd be willing to pay for the help and of course invite all the creative license anyone has &#X1f60a I've cc'ed Nivi Nagaraj, President of Raaz, and if you have any questions feel free to blitz me, her or [log in to unmask] (our Raaz blitz).

Thanks,

Aniksha

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES,SIGNOFF);