Thank you, Chris, for the info on the procedure in place to assist the distressed loons on Lake Morey. Knowing how hard Eric and others have worked over the years to do all possible to increase and protect the Vermont loon population, I for one am glad that he was not put in a dangerous situation to attempt a rescue. We can only hope that perhaps at least one of the loons was able to leave the lake.

Donna Nelson
Thetford Center

Sent from my iPad