lol forgot to attach coach's sheets

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Zachary Kratochvil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SPIN PRACTICE TODAY, MONDAY 3-4PM!
-->wear your dartmouth &/or tri swag... they'll be taking pics for the yearbook

RECAP OF LAST FRIDAY'S MEETING:
-->please read if you did not attend, and if you did, hopefully these are helpful reminders

I. Some words from our new coach, Jeff, whose introduction you should have all gotten in an email at the end of December:
-super pumped for the season and to get to know us
-handed out info about heart rate and triathlon resources in the upper valley (attached)
-reminded us that you get out what you put in, in particular mentioning that, if you want to improve, you should be aiming for 10000yds/week, 2 spins/week, 15mi running/week and keep this in some sort of log

II. Schedule is finalized! Click below to view:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dartmouthtriathlon%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
-Tuesday runs will be merged with upper valley running club, which does speedwork around Occom. If you want to attend these, send us your name--the team will cover the $5 yearly membership fee
-Saturday outdoor runs looked like they worked for the fewest of us in a quick hand raise and may eventually get switched to another time or get combined with DERT who runs at the same time

III. Assorted emails and signups:
-If you haven't been getting a ton of emails from Abigail about fundraising, including one from a few hours ago, then you're not on our active roster for the term. If you want us to recognize your existence in any number of ways, you should add yourself here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kP7w7JE4_LqIpqaRT9IiQ6OmPjuRgGRaSU5nHGHlS4k/edit?usp=sharing
-If you have gotten her emails but haven't signed up yet, sign up for two games now here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kTYljHorDns9e4CfKKOTYTmqxkTeizrxPhKc-ZNlnN0/edit
-If you're female and want a 40% discount at Lululemon, check out Fiona's email and sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NlQ55kpr1vWVWvsOsFt5YVV8m5QKCQU0X-l9ffEcwAc/viewform?usp=send_form
-all active members are required to pay $25 this term--to go towards facilities and an optional $10 in social dues. Please get these to Brandt in cash or check (cash only for social) ASAP. You will not be allowed to practice starting in two weeks if you have not paid nor sought financial aid.
-If you're not on the groupme, you're missing out on important team bonding... so blitz me your number and I'll add you!

IV. Exec board:
-->this team is the result of a lot of hard work by students, mostly '18s, many of whom will be off in the spring. We wanted to acknowledge all their hard work and let you know who they are so if you might be interested in taking over in the spring you could ask them about their role.

Alumni – Katie '18
Finances – Brandt '18
Financial aid – Patrick '16
Fundraising – Abigail '18
Gear – Fiona '18
Race – Valentina '18
Recruitment/membership – Matt & Madeline '18s
Social – Arielle & Emma '18s
Web presence – Erin '18

Co-captains – Zach & Kelly '16s
VPs – Abiah '17 (off)

V. Cool, upcoming stuff to watch out for:
-An email explaining the tri team's new financial aid process!
-Uniform order! (same dope design as last year)
-Indoor race this winter and some sprints and olympics this spring!
-Social events!

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON