Hey Tri Team!!!

Since we don't have as many guys on the team, this email mainly concerns girls (sorry guys!)

At the meeting on Friday we mentioned that Abiah got us a sponsorship from Lululemon.  Basically this means that we can order 14 of ONE product, for 40% off (Woohoo, thanks Abiah!).

The spreadsheet with the merchandise we can order is attached.  Since we have to decide on one product to order, I have created a poll to determine which items are the most popular.   Please fill it out asap, as we need to complete the order in the next couple of weeks!

This is an awesome deal on some really high quality products!!  If there are any questions or issues don't hesitate to ask!

Here is the link to the survey:

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NlQ55kpr1vWVWvsOsFt5YVV8m5QKCQU0X-l9ffEcwAc/formResponse>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NlQ55kpr1vWVWvsOsFt5YVV8m5QKCQU0X-l9ffEcwAc/viewform?usp=send_form

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/h4jMWK2SoyzaCBT2LW59fLdPfTdMrMlgsJmz0JfJgsmH9EI8oYfKDb1lX-xrEI6HswI=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NlQ55kpr1vWVWvsOsFt5YVV8m5QKCQU0X-l9ffEcwAc/formResponse>

Lululemon Gear Order Preferences<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NlQ55kpr1vWVWvsOsFt5YVV8m5QKCQU0X-l9ffEcwAc/formResponse>
docs.google.com

Also, if you have any questions about styles or sizing you can go to the lululemon website:
http://shop.lululemon.com/

Can't wait to hear what people think!

<3 Fiona
<http://shop.lululemon.com/>

[http://images.lululemon.com/is/image/lululemon/gbl_Jan1_16_fp_mensoutfits]<http://shop.lululemon.com/>

Lululemon Athletica - yoga clothes & running gear for ...<http://shop.lululemon.com/>
shop.lululemon.com
lululemon makes technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other sweaty pursuits. Complimentary shipping to Canada and US.