Hi Brandt,

My name is Kang and I'm a '19 interested in club triathlon, where can I find you to pay dues?

Best,
Kang Mon Lee

On Jan 2, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Brandt T. Slayton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey Team!

Firstly, welcome to 16W!!

Excited to get things going.

Dues for this term will be $25.

You'll have the first two weeks of the term to get them to me, Kelly or Zach

before we start making sure only dues paying members are practicing.

( We have to pay for the rooms we rent!!!)

As always, if you have any questions or concerns about paying dues this term

don't hesitate to talk to the captains or myself.

Also, if you paid advance dues in the fall, then obviously you are set for the winter.

See you all soon!

--Brandt Slayton

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1OTk1IEthbmcuTWluLkQuTGVlLjE4QERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgVFJJQVRITE9OIOLS%2BnEm8BU%2B&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON