Hey Team!!!!!

We are so excited to be back on campus for the winter term, and we've been working with our new coach to plan out a great term of training. We're planning on having a full team meeting this Friday, from 3-4 pm. Stay tuned for the location, but plan on it being in a Collis room.

We'll be talking about practice times, dues, social events, uniform and gear orders, and upcoming races.

Also, a friendly reminder that if you are planning on using the triathlon club as a PE credit this term, go onto your Banner student and sign up for it under course selection @ now! Also, check in for the term!! I just saved you all $50, you're welcome.

We can't wait to see everyone so soon!

Kelly and Zach

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON