From: Edosan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Call for Proposals for JALTCALL2016 now open!
Date: January 6, 2016 at 4:50:48 AM CST
To: 'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum' <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Fellow CALL Enthusiasts,
                The Call for Proposals for JALTCALL 2016 is now open. Please see below for details and I hope to see you in Tokyo next year!

Happy New Year!

Edo Forsythe
JALT CALL SIG Publications Chair

JALTCALL2016 will be at Tamagawa University in Tokyo from June 3-June 6! We will be holding a joint conference this year with the JALT BRAIN SIG. You

JALTCALL2016 will be at Tamagawa University in Tokyo from June 3-June 6! We will be holding a joint conference this year with the JALT BRAIN SIG. You can look forward to a greater variety of presentations and a great Keynote Speaker, Mark Pegrum, author of "From Blogs to Bombs: The Future of Digital Technologies in Education."

The Call for Proposals is now open, and you will be able to submit your proposal until February 8. For more details, please access http://conference2016.jaltcall.org/

We urge you to consider presenting, and we hope to see you at the conference!

Tom Gorham and Douglas Jarrell, CALL co-chairs, and Curtis Kelly, BRAIN co-chair

1px