Hey team!

This week instead of our normal Saturday track workout we're having a
COSTUME RUN!!! Meet at the gym steps at our usual time (3 pm Saturday) wearing your most AWESOME costume and we'll head out for an easy run at an easy pace (4 miles or less) around campus. Come even if you think you hate running because I promise this will be a BLAST! We'll be back by 4 pm at the latest to give you lots of time to get ready for
~~TRI TEAM PONG~~ afterwards!

Cause who doesn't want to look like this guy??

P.S. If you're heartbroken about missing this track workout we will be resuming our normal schedule next Saturday with some tough intervals so don't cry!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE
<3, Katie

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON