Hi Team!

With some of us still reeling from homecoming and midterms, I have a partial week's practice schedule here and a few updates:

1. Waivers and dues are due at the end of Thursday's practice. If we don't have them after that, you will not be able to practice until we do (with a few exceptions).
2. Check groupme for exciting gear order stuff!
3. There's some interest in having GDI meetings on Wednesday nights with DERT starting next week! (again, keep your eyes peeled on the groupme)

Yesterday's Spin Workout:
1. Warm Up—Burn
2. Add resistance every 20 sec, stand for last minute—Take me to
Church
3. (15s Sprint, 15s mod, 15sprint,15 recover) repeat until end of
song—Ugly Heart
4. 30s on, 30s off (sprints)—Shake it Off
5. Seated hill climb (add resistance every 20 until failure)—Safe
and Sound
6. 15sec stand up sprint, 15 down easy—Shut up and Dance
7. Mod resistance, seated fast tempo ride (race pace)—I Bet my
Life
8. Seated to standing hill (add resistance every 30s, stand last
minute)—Hey Brother
9. Slow hard hill, heavy resistance the whole time—Fight Song
10. race pace ride (recover for 1 min at end)- Honey I’m Good
11. slow hard hill, heavy resistance, sprint last 20 seconds—One
Last Time
13. Cool Down—On Top of the World
I lived (hill?)
El Perdón (hill)
Salute (hill)

This morning's swim workout:

Group A (2500)

Warm-Up

400 Swim

200 Pull

100 IM

4x 50: 25 build, 25 easy

100 pull

50 easy

3 x 50: 25 fast, 25 easy

100 pull

50 easy

2 x 50: sprint entire 50

100 pull

50 easy

Stroke: 25 drill, 25 swim

Free: Medium speed

6 x 50

Fly, Free, Back, Free, Breast, Free

2x 100 IM

2x 100 Pull

200 warm down

Group B (2050)

Warm-Up

300 Swim

150 Pull

100 IM

4 x 50: 25 build, 25 easy

100 pull

3 x 50: 25 fast, 25 easy

100 easy

2 x 50: sprint

50 pull, 50 easy

Stroke: 25 drill, 25 swim

Free: medium speed

6 x 50

Fly, Free, Back, Free, Breast, Free

2x 75: IM without freestyle

2x 75 Pull

150 warm down

Group C (1600)

Warm-Up

250 Swim

100 Pull

4 x 50: 25 build, 25 easy

100 pull

2 x 50: 25 fast, 25 easy

100 easy

2 x 50: 25 fast, 25 easy

100 easy

Stroke: 25 drill, 25 swim

Free: medium speed

5 x 50:

Fly, Free, Back, Free, Breast

100 IM

100 Pull

100 Easy warm down

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON