Hi Team!

I've attached the week's schedule, which includes our swim practice in an
hour and a half. Some exciting and some logistical updates for the week:

*Leadership*

   - Congratulations to Abiah on her new role as Vice President!
   - If you've expressed an interest in taking on leadership roles please
   look for an email from us in the next day or so. If you haven't expressed
   an interest yet but would be interested, now's your last chance to pipe up!

*Logistics*

   - We will be needing signed insurance waiver forms for practices ASAP.
   Please download a copy
   <http://www.nmnathletics.com/pdf8/850264.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=11610>, print and
   complete, or ask for a copy at the next practice you attend.
   - Dues will be $25 for all non-freshmen who plan to attend more than one
   or two practices after homecoming weekend. Make sure you hand $25 cash or
   check made out to Dartmouth Triathlon Team to Brandt, myself, or Kelly this
   week or next, as we will begin enforcing a two practice limit for people
   who have not yet paid dues starting Monday 10/12 (a week from yesterday).

* Practice and social*

   - *We have an awesome activity planned for Friday am. If interested,
   send us your room number and we'll come grab you! Exact timing tbd, but
   we'll be back before 9Ls.*
   - *No Saturday workout this week for homecoming. But likely event with
   DERT and Cycling Saturday night! Keep your eyes peeled.*
   -
*Keep those (phone) numbers coming if you want to be added to the groupme!
   (Which is the main way we communicate about social stuff,
   spontaneous/unofficial workouts, etc.) *