In case the mail below hasn't been successfully distributed to the List, this is a resend.
T. Muraoka

Dear Hamid,
Thanks again for this help.
I have a couple of more questions, if I may.

1) When I go for <Select all document> the main body of the document and the footnotes appear in two different colours. And when I try to index the entire document, NSP does not allow me to do it: the option <Index Using Word list> is not available. I am compelled to make two separate indices, but when I insert them, they naturally appear as two separate indices. I need to make a unified index. A Classical Greek author may be mentioned in both.

2) Tables. I have a long column consisting of nearly 100 rows, but only in one column. How can I copy the contents of the first column into the second and make two columns with the same contents, which I do need, following your earlier advice. I've experimented with <Copy Table> under <Table>, but in vain.

Best wishes,

Takamitsu Muraoka

Op 16 okt 2015, om 23:06 heeft Hamid Haji het volgende geschreven:

>> On 16 Oct 2015, at 15:08, takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>

>> My difficulties are keyed-in in red below.
> […]
>>
>> Suppose that I would like to see in the index:
>>
>> 	Aristotle		5, 6, 8, 10-12
>> 	Plato			7, 9, 13-14
>>
>> In other words in my marked text the name "Aristotle" appears on pp. 5, 6, 8, 10-12 and the name "Plato" on pp. 7, 9, 13-14.
>> What should I key-in in the first column and what in the second column?
>
> The entries in the first column (i.e. what you want the index marker to find) and the second column (i.e. how it should appear in the index) will be identical; so the two index entries in the two columns of the word list file will appear as:
>
> Aristotle	Aristotle
> Plato	Plato
>
> Best wishes,
> Hamid