Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - NISUS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

The message pasted below has been returned to me as undeliverable at <dz99502>.

Dear friends,

Can anyone enlighten me over two minor matters?

1) How does one stop a full-stop, period, appearing immediately after raised footnote numbers in the footnote area below?

2) How can you select all the footnotes in a document with one go instead of passing the cursor over all of them in order to change their font size, for instance?

My environment is NW Pro 2.0.7 and OS X 10.6.8.
Best wishes,

Takamitsu Muraoka

takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]>

13:34 (21 hours ago)