Dear Hamid,
Thanks again for this help.
I have a couple of more questions, if I may.

1) When I go for <Select all document> the main body of the document and the footnotes appear in two different colours. And when I try to index the entire document, NSP does not allow me to do it: the option <Index Using Word list> is not available. I am compelled to make two separate indices, but when I insert them, they naturally appear as two separate indices. I need to make a unified index. A Classical Greek author may be mentioned in both.

2) Tables. I have a long column consisting of nearly 100 rows, but only in one column. How can I copy the contents of the first column into the second and make two columns with the same contents, which I do need, following your earlier advice. I've experimented with <Copy Table> under <Table>, but in vain.

Best wishes,

Takamitsu Muraoka

Op 16 okt 2015, om 23:06 heeft Hamid Haji het volgende geschreven: