Practices are open to all! I'm not sure what everyone's paces are but I
would imagine there are others around your pace.

Also a PSA: hitting "reply" replies to the whole list. To reply to an
individual, you must "forward" to that person, even if they were the
sender, as counter-intuitive as this seems.

Best,
Zach