      From: Dr Sheila Greibach <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 7:20 PM
 Subject: Re: Hello? Anyone Still Here?

I'm still around but not active. I went inactive because I was
still with the old Filemarker Pro 4.1 for eons -- it served my
needs and provided the challenge of doing new stuff with old tools.

Finally I got a new Mac running Mavericks (as you can see, I am
not an early adopter any more) and went to Fm 13 Advanced.
So I have spent months redoing all the databases for me and my
family and now that I am (almost) up-to-date, there isn't
as much traffice there!

Sincerely,

Sheila Greibach
Computer Science, UCLA, emerita