Hey guys,

Next Wednesday night, September 30th from 7:00 - 9:00 in the DHMC Sim Lab we'll be holding the first of several Emergency Medicine Skills nights.  The topic will be Emergency Cardiac Skills and we'll be learning about a variety of topics with lots of time hands on with the equipment you'll see at DHMC:

image2.jpeg

-Medications to treat different lethal dysrhythmias
-How to use the Zoll Monitor/AED/Defibrillators that are at DHMC
-How to defibrillate, cardiovert, and pace different rhythms
-Airway skills
-How the CODE Cart at DHMC is set up and where to find things
-Run through some mini scenarios and skills practice

All are welcome, please RSVP so we know how many instructors and how much equipment to get.  If you already signed up and now are unable to make it, no worries.  Just let us know so we can plan accordingly:

http://doodle.com/3i8ftmyepqi5cy26

image1.jpeg

To unsubscribe from the GEISEL-EMERG-MED-INTEREST-GRP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=GEISEL-EMERG-MED-INTEREST-GRP