Good afternoon everyone,

Below are the checklists that I have compiled from this morning's walk.
Great to see everyone on a lovely morning!

Sara
Ledyard Bridge Area--CT River, Windsor, Vermont, US
View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24628095
Kendall Station / Old Bridge Road, Windsor, Vermont, US
View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24628201