Hi Team!

With the year in a wrap and your captains finally settled into their summer schedules, we’re already starting to turn our attention to…

NEXT YEAR.

And we need your help to satisfy the following equation:

LAST YEAR + YOUR SUGGESTIONSBEST YEAR EVER!!!

Suggestions for YOUR SUGGESTIONS:

1. Please complete this 10-question survey-monkey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MPWnJeInaa6oStCt3bGdr7BKOZaQmvDWyAaJuXxXgkQ/viewform?usp=send_form

2. Do it today, tomorrow, or in two weeks, but DO IT.

3. Also feel free to email the captains with feedback anytime; videos of Matt doing the worm are strongly encouraged; and I know the survey has 12 questions, but this is math, so we're rounding.

Also keep your eyes peeled for more info. to come on new positions for the fall and early fall races! (Save the weekends of 9/19 & 9/26 on your calendars now!)

SUMMER.          (…cause that still exists for over a month.)

If you’re signed up for any races, or might be interested in meeting up with other tri peeps over the summer for training/races, check out this awesome spreadsheet!

Some of your teammates will be attending the Cranberry Sprint Triathlon on Saturday 8/22/2015, near Boston. Right now there's only three, so we're planning to send just one minivan, but please let us know if you’re considering this ASAP because transportation is a silly reason not to be able to go (and why wouldn’t you consider it because who doesn’t like racing through cranberry fields forever?). Abiah’s been killing the race prep. game, so more info. from her below.

Much love,

Your Captains Kelly and Zach