Hi, Everyone:

Thanks to everyone for showing up at the Prouty and in Newport tonight! I hope we have the names of the folks that helped us out - we owe them a big thank you for lending their support!

We have a whole week off, everyone! Take a deep breath, relax, enjoy yourselves, because we're gonna work your bu**s off the rest of July!

Here's what the rest of our summer looks like:
Monday, July 20th - Lebanon Concerts in the Park - Concert from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Wednesday, July 22nd - North Haverhill Fair, Veterans Night - Concert from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Friday, July 24th - Enfield Old Home Days - Concert from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Saturday, July 25th - Barre Heritage Festival - Parade, line-up at 12:30 PM
Wednesday, July 29th - Hartford Concerts in the Park - Concert from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
Saturday, August 1st - Canaan Old Home Days - Parade, line-up time to come

I'll be e-mailing directions and info for each event as we get closer. In the meantime, sweatshirts came in, and I'll get in touch with those of you who ordered them. I also have the last of the spring concert CDs, and will be in touch with the last few folks left on that list.

Thanks again, everyone, and enjoy the next several days off. And to our members playing at the Forum, break a leg, guys, we're cheering for you!

Sarah Chamberlin