Hi, Folks:

Hope you had a lovely week off, because we're gonna be working our tails
off over the next seven days!

We've got concerts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights this week, and a
parade on Saturday. This is the most heavily scheduled week we've had all
summer, but once we get through it, we've got one final concert and one
last parade, and then we're off for a whole month!

Becky sent out a Doodle poll link for our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
gigs, and if you haven't added your yes/no/maybe to it yet, here's the link
once again: https://doodle.com/x73t4b7adndy8vhe. And before too many of you
start to wonder, we haven't seen playlists yet - Becky will provide those
as soon as they are ready.

So far, weather is looking good for our Lebanon and North Haverhill
performances, but I'll do my best to keep track of weather updates and stay
in touch with our contacts for each gig. If weather should cause a change
in schedule or a cancellation, I'll get an e-mail out to you all by 3:00 PM
on Monday and/or Wednesday reflecting those changes.

And now for some details on Monday and Wednesday...

**********
MONDAY, JULY 20 - Lebanon, NH - Concert in Colburn Park

We're playing for another installment of the Monday Night Concerts in the
Park. This time around we'll have a bit of a time crunch, as Lebanon Rec.
has scheduled one of their Picnic Previews this week, and there's a
fifteen-minute window between their performance and ours. The group Bobbie
& Me will play on the stage from 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM, and we need to prep
ourselves in such a way that we're ready to start playing at 7:00 PM, but
we're not distracting from their performance.

Please try to be at the park by 6:30 PM. Even though we can't seat
ourselves at that time, we can still get music together and get our
instruments ready. Wear the light blue band shirts and khaki pants. Lebanon
will be providing chairs, and the band stands will be available, or you can
bring your own.

Directions:
(For GPS, look for Lebanon Public Library, 9 East Park Street, Lebanon, NH)

From I-89 North or South:
Take exit 19 and turn onto Route 4 West (that's a left turn off coming off
I-89 North, a right turn coming off I-89 South). Follow Route 4 to the
center of Lebanon, where you'll see Colburn Park and the bandstand. Parking
is available at no charge all around the park, and behind the City Hall
(where we hold our concerts).

**********
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22 - North Haverhill, NH - Veterans Night Concert at the
North Haverhill Fair

Once again, we're performing at the start of the North Haverhill Fair.
Because of this, you NEED to be wearing your light blue band shirt to get
on to the fairgrounds at no charge. Any guests with you will have to pay
admission. When you arrive, mention that you need to park near the
bandstand - they'll have an area ready for us. They will also be providing
chairs, and we'll have band stands available, but you're always welcome to
bring your own stand.

Please be in place by 6:30 PM. (And please remember, folks, that doesn't
mean arrive at the fair at 6:30, it means be standing near the bandstand by
6:30 PM.)

Directions:
(For GPS, look for North Haverhill Fairgrounds, 1299 Dartmouth College
Highway, Haverhill, NH)

From White River/Lebanon:
Take I-91 North. Get off at exit 16, leading to VT Route 25 in Bradford,
Vermont.
Take a right onto VT Route 25 South (compass East) (0.5 miles).
Take a left onto US Route 5 North (7.7 miles).
Take a right onto Newbury Crossing Rd (marked "To NH 10") (0.5 miles).
Take a right onto NH Route 10 South (0.4 miles).
The fairgrounds will be on your right.

From Littleton area:
Go West on US Route 302 to Woodsville, New Hampshire.
Go straight onto NH Route 10 South (7 miles).
The fairgrounds will be on your right.

I'll send info for Friday's Enfield concert and Saturday's parade in Barre
in a couple of days. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and
see some of you Monday night!

- Sarah Chamberlin