Hi, Folks:

Thanks to everyone who responded regarding our invitation to play the
National Anthem for the Nashua Silver Knights. A lot of you expressed
interest in playing, but understandably couldn't make it due to the short
notice. I'm definitely going to ask that they keep us in mind for next
summer - with enough advance notice, maybe we can get a larger group
together if they ask again.

In the meantime, we had five people confirm they'd be available (depending
on which of the two nights we chose), so I want to acknowledge Becky,
Marge, Lisa Stebbins, Darcy, and Molly for "stepping up to the plate" (pun
DEFINITELY intended, and I'll thank you to keep your groans to yourself).
Ladies, if we play on Friday the 17th, our line-up would be Becky, myself
on clarinet, Lisa on euphonium, Darcy on tenor sax, and Molly on trumpet.
If we played on Saturday, we would lose Becky but gain Marge on clarinet.

I need to know if we're willing to proceed with such a small group, which
date really works better for each of us, or if we'd like to politely
decline the invitation for this year.

Thanks again, everyone!

Sarah Chamberlin