On June 22, 2015 a raptor ecologist working in Nunavut, Canada – captured a female peregrine (1807-95417) on north Baffin Island;  she was first banded under my permit as Hatching Year - Female at Cape May Point, NJ on October 26, 2010.
She was captured by his grad student over fake eggs on her nest site.  I have a couple of pictures if anyone is interested, she was also seen in 2014 at the same breeding site (but not re-captured).

Dave Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.
www.capemayraptors.org