Hi everyone,

It's now time for Sara and I give the reigns over to our new amazing wonderful leaders. The team is only going to get stronger and more amazing as time goes on and I'm so excited for it. I know you will miss us and my incessant blitzing 😉, but I just wanted to share a few thoughts (a bit mushy but that's okay).

This has been one of the the most amazing things to happen to me at Dartmouth, and I will truly miss each and every one of you. Thank you for an amazing experience. You inspire me always in so many ways. You all brighten my days and give me so much to look forward to. The thought of not being at practice seeing everyone is honestly the worst. But I can't wait to see what amazing things y'all accomplish in your coming year(s) at Dartmouth. I'm sad to leave, but it's not goodbye forever. Reach out often, come visit us in Boston literally any time. ADD US ON FACEBOOK ALSO!

My info is [log in to unmask] & 919.413.0276 and sara's is [log in to unmask] So don't be strangers please :)

Love you all so much and thank you for everything,

Nina

(PS- For anyone who wants to race in New England this summer, I'm so down let's do it!)

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(TRIATHLON,SIGNOFF);