Hi everyone...

First of all, a HUGE thank you to Cindy for taking over last night.  I am deeply grateful!!!

I have sad news to share...Richard (bass drummer and public relations(!)) has suffered another stroke.  Linda (his wife) said that the MRI showed it was deep in his brain, but that he's already been able to walk again.

He's home now, sleeping a lot, and doesn't want visitors at the moment.  She will let me know when that changes.

Meanwhile, we'll bring a card up to Mt. Washington for all to sign.

On a much happier note, congratulations to both Larry (tuba) and Ernst (equipment manager) on their recent retirements.  Ernst will now get to know what living in daylight is really like (!) and if Larry seems to be smiling a bit more, you'll know why!

Expect the Mt. Washington line-up a little bit later today,

bec