Hi everyone-

Just wanted to congratulate you all on a fine concert this evening. Overall, there was good balance and intonation. I had fun conducting you and hope you had a good time too. Thanks for putting up with me (I really do know how to conduct the Star Spangled Banner. Sorry about tonight!) And thanks to Tim for announcing!

Looking ahead, we have the Orford/Fairlee parade and the Mt. Washington concert on the 4th. Would someone please like to announce for Mt. Washington? Then on the 5th we have the parade in Reading. More info will come out later this week with times and directions, so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks again, everyone and I hope you're feeling better, Becky!

Cindy