I went out very early this morning, but assuming that the chilly temps might suppress bird activity, but the North Thetford boat launch area was alive with song.
At the launch, multiple Baltimore Orioles and Warbling Vireos were singing, an American Kestrel flew over, and the wetlands blackbird and warbler species were numerous. Along the railroad I saw and heard five flycatcher species: Least, Great Crested, Willow, Eastern Kingbird, and Phoebe. The highlight of the morning was three Bobolinks singing and showing off in one of the meadows along the rail. In the end, 44 species were recorded with 3 FOYs for me!

Full list below:

Charlie Harcourt

North Thetford
Sent from my iPhone