Hey Tri team,

So again regarding the King Pine Tri for May 30th.

We have not gotten any responses regarding who will be

attending. We know that it is near finals, and understand if people can't make it.

However, we need to know how many people have signed up/ plan on going.

If you regularly attend practice, race with us, or plan on doing either in the future,

Please Fill out the below form! ​and let us know whether you will attend.

http://goo.gl/forms/JSeZKlkuwy

Please fill this out ASAP, but no later than Wednesday!

Thanks so much everyone.

--Brandt

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON