Please read the message below -- A PAID videographer Job for this weekend!

Contact Veronique Davis '15 if you are interested.

From: Veronique L. Davis
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 6:56 PM
To: Mykel M. Nairne
Subject: Videographer Job: THIS Saturday and Sunday; pay is $100

Hey Mykel!

I just got a blitz from a friend of mine. She needs someone to film her Musical, Crossroads 2, this weekend. Nothing fancy, she just needs someone to work the camera so she has a recording of each show. There is a 2-hour show happening on both Saturday and Sunday at Sigma Delt at 1 pm. This position is paid $25/hour, so $100 for the whole thing.

Please send this out, and anyone who is interested please blitz me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Vero

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES