I will be late because I have an event until 7:30 in the life sciences building!! So sorry!

On May 12, 2015, at 5:11 PM, Matthew D. Goff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Partner Assignments!!!

  1. Group 1
    1. Madeline
    2. Zach
  2. Group 2
    1. TJ
    2. Adina
  3. Group 3
    1. Sara
    2. Matthew
  4. Group 4
    1. Fiona
    2. Logan
  5. Group 5
    1. Kendall
    2. Jaime
  6. Group 6
    1. Koryn
    2. Arielle
  7. Group 7
    1. Rachel
    2. Emma
  8. Group 8
    1. Abigail
    2. Brandt
  9. Group 9
    1. Nina
    2. Isa
  10. Group 10
    1. Katie
    2. Erin
  11. Group 11
    1. Valentina
    2. Kelly
  12. Group 12?
    1. Caroline?
    2. Abiah?
REMEMBER: Wearing matching clothes with your partner is HIGHLY encouraged! Flair is welcome...

Please bring $3 cash if you are drinking, and be on time so we can get started as soon as possible!