Many yellow-rumped warblers, a number of ruby-crowed kinglets, and a
beautiful palm warbler kept me entertained yesterday morning along Mink
Brook in Hanover. I have posted some photos from along the Quinn Trail along
with some from my yard of purple finch, junco, and white-throated sparrows
at:

http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2015/05/mink-brook-preserve-may-3-2015/

Jim Block

Etna, NH