After following the rainbow for close to 15 minutes (that would be the
lovely song) and with a tiny bit of "pishing".

I finally found the Louisiana Waterthrush.  Bobbing its tail. Rather large
bird.  What a great song.  (north end of Stevens Rd). They are
ventriloquists.

1 Ea. Meadowlark was still present on Stevens Road. Some nice Savannah
Sparrows, even got one in my scope.

Barn,  Northern RW, and Tree Swallows by Kendal Station.  Ruby-cr. Kinglets
and a few Yellow-r Warblers.

Feels like we are getting close to the spring invasion.May 1  ??

Happy days

BS

Bill Shepard

Project Coordinator