Hey guys,

I've been working with Zach Nelson on developing a 90 second video promoting this year's Senior Class Gift Fund. We're looking for one or two individuals who'd be interested in being part of our filming crew. This is likely going to be a relatively short commitment, as I hope to get all our shots in 2 or 3 days if possible.

If anyone's interested in working on the project, it'd be great if you could blitz me back ASAP. We'd be looking primarily for a camera(wo)man and someone to work sound. To give you an idea of what the project will look like, here's the Stanford Senior Gift video from last year which we'll be using closely as a reference point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQyf6p6gO0I

Stanford Senior Gift 2014 - YouTube
Seniors, make your gift today! Go to seniorgift.stanford.edu Created by Harley Sugarman & Lyric McHenry Music by Freddy Avis Director of Photography: Robby H...

​Can't speak about the possibility of payment atm, but I can ask Zach if compensation can be arranged.

-Gordon

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES