From: Philipp Stockhammer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 10:30 AM
To: Julie Hruby <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Conference on "Social Dimensions of Food"

Dear Julie,

would you like to post the following conference announcement via the ancient food tech e-mail list? I attach the conference program to the e-mail - in case you want to send it around together with the mail.

All the best

Philipp

Dear all,

Please let us draw your attention to the forthcoming Conference of the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences on "Social Dimensions of Food in the Prehistory of the Eastern Balkans and Neighbouring Areas".

The conference will take place at the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences on 30th April - 2nd May 2015. You can find the conference program via one of the following links:

https://www.academia.edu/11072200/International_Conference_at_the_Heidelberg_Academy_of_Sciences_Social_Dimensions_of_Food_in_the_Prehistory_of_the_Eastern_Balkans_and_Neighbouring_Areas_Heidelberg_30th_April_2nd_May_2015

or

http://www.haw.uni-heidelberg.de/veranstaltungen/programme_2015.de.html

If you would like to take part as a guest at the conference, do not hesitate to contact us:

My co-organisers (Maria Ivanova, Bogdan Athanassov, Vanya Petrova, Desislava Takorova) and I are looking forward to meeting you in Heidelberg!

All the best

Philipp Stockhammer